The Classic 350 is the product that keeps Royal Enfield’s sales thumping today. In fact, it boasts of sales numbers higher than many 150cc commuter bikes. The Classic Signals is a different take on the regular 350, with a nod to the armed forces. There are two colours available: brown and blue, as an allusion to the Indian army and the air force.
This is one of its kind modification on Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is done bye Haldankar Customs. This also got a unique name Burraq. The modification done is in Cruiser style so changes done is not a lot. Many body parts are added into it and a custom etching like paint work is done.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 lagoon colour used as a base motorcycle.
- No modification in the main frame/chassis and engine of the motorcycle.
- Extended swing arm as a result 63mm increase in wheelbase.
- 16 ltr customised petrol tank with speedometer console in it.
- Rear Wheel Dimensions : 15 inch Stainless Steel spokes rim with RE Thunderbird disc brake assembly occupies 150mm rear tire.
- Front Wheel Dimension : 18 inch Stainless Steel Spokes rim with 110mm front tire.
- Fabricated front fender, front fork dust covers, tank cowls, side panels, rear fender and seat.
- For extra storage we have also put Side Boxes with brake lights in it.
- Motorcycle is also equipped with two heavy output Bluetooth and Auxiliary waterproof speakers for entertainment purpose.
- Top quality windshield in front to provide better comfort while long distance riding.
- Detailed art work done in terms of paint job and Airbrushing on entire motorcycle which gives extra appeal to it visually.
- Best quality chrome and buffing done on parts and accessories which gives extra shine to this motorcycle.
- Forward Foot Controls which adds better comfort for cruising along with beautiful Bucket Seat and back rest.
- Dual custom exhaust which in working from both ends.
- USB mobile charger, Eclipse bar end DRL indicators, BMC AIR FILETER, HandleBar Risers for better comfort and handling along with DAYMAKER headlight and Fog Lamps which makes the build worth watching and riding
The Classic Signals is powered by a carburetted 346cc engine that churns out 19.8bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. It is mated to a five-speed gearbox. It rides on a 19-inch front and 18-inch rear spoke wheels. It gets telescopic front forks and dual spring rear suspension.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 features metal encased telescopic front forks emphasizing its retro character along with the chrome crowned headlight. The front mudguard covers the front tyre completely revealing a vintage styling of the Classic 350.